Well Well Well.. How have you guys been? Had a great time in school? Certainly not me! Hmm.. I am neutral i guess.. It would be best if everything can be kept simple.. Well.. Let's start with what happened yesterday..
It was NAPFA for the upper secondary level and i wasn't even a bit happy about my results.. I don't know why, but my Chin-up is kind of not right? My Right hand just couldn't go straight.. In the end.. From actually 7 that I did, it became 4 due to foul.. THAT WAS SAD! But i was satisfied with my other results.. I did 47 Sit-ups, Sit and Reach was 47, standing broad jump was 223cm(i actually slipped and rolled on the floor for a while) and lastly, shuttle run with a timing of 9.51seconds.. YA LA ZHAN YI! I know I LOSE TO YOU IN CHIN-up and Standing broad jump! But i won you in every other things right! hahas.. Zhan Yi monster lai de.. do 9 chin-up.. all beware of him!
After NAPFA stayed back in school with Jojo, Mun Yee, and Shu Ying.. Chatted in the basketball court area then after that it started to rain.. So we went to sheltered area outside the General Office.. The rain poured heavier and heavier and when it was not so heavy, we decided to go home running thru the rain at around 6.40pm.. I the worst.. Mun Yee got umbrella.. Shu ying take bus home, Jojo got ppl fetch.. Left me.. Walk alone in the rain -.-
That's about it for yesterday..
Today
I hate D&T MAN! DO MR ANG WORK GET SCOLD FOR NOT DOING WELL, NVR DO GET SCOLD FOR NVR DO, DO TOO SLOW OSO KENA SCOLD, WHAT HE WAN ME TO DO! GOD DAM HIM..
Then i went to play MapleStory after school.. Used a Prz which is lvl 93.. GOD DAMN IT? I DIED 4 TIMES IN ZAK! OMG? Was doing stuns actually.. Like Tanking the zakum.. and lots more.. I wasted all the bishops revive inside.. lols.. IGN are: fateboy, Freehealhere, bompower92, ayanesha.. Lols.. All friends.. all zai siol.. xD
Then went back home at around 8pm.. Then when reach home go eat, bath and here i am now posting.. That's almost about it today.. Thanks for viewing! Tatas~!