Back to Top :}
Monday, March 30, 2009
HI MORTALS!

Today,

Told ya Seow Yen . (:
I kept my words didn't I? I told you to tell me an answer by 11pm that day or else, no trainers. You chose not to tell me. So, I'v got you the result you wanted.

Yea, Hate me if you want peoples! Yeap, Wei Jie won't be training you guys anymore. (:

And another thing, I won't even train you guys also. Yes, WON'T! I won't take in Wei Jie old shoes. SMELLY!

So, i will concentrate on training the 2 pigs. Wei Xuan and Addy. And Wei Xuan, this is the last time i want to see you training with him. Yes, i don't like it.

OK LA, Today, i didn't really train they 2.. Was just having casual matches.. I realised.. I deproved.. BY ALOT.. Smashes like ducks trying to fly.. SO SLOW. Last time used to be like.. Hais.. Then then, DEADFISH(Si Yu) and Va laaa Rieee came over and sit beside our court. I was wondering why at first, then i realised they came because they do not want to be trained by Wei Jie! LOLs! So, i sort of 'helped' them? Hahas.

Then then. was chatting.. Hmm Valarie was nicknamed the "CONTRACTOR". Why? Basically, anyone who stead with her won't last like one month isit? As in, One month later, Will break already.. So, If want to continue, you have to "RENEW YOUR CONTRACT!" I was like.. Wth..

-.-'''

Then Wei Xuan.. When will I start seeing you walking hand in hand at Northpoint with... *ERHEMS* want me to say out? i not so bad la =P let someone tag at my cbox and say it out! WUAHAHAHAHA!

Then slacked at SummerGrace shop..

Called Letitia. She said she got banned at my cBox! i was like.. WHERE GOT! If anyone encounters bans, please tell me, it happened a few times already. Went back to makan and drink after that.

Then Then.. I walked back my home. Open my door, take my shoe off, breathe in breathe out, hand move abit leg move abit eyes blink abit, close my door, put my bag, charge my HP, GO BATH! Hahas, then here am I, bloggging. (:

Hais.. Anyone want call me chat? ): Recently had been playing comp till like 2 or 3am.. bored already! Someone call me! Shall reveal my no. for the 1st time! 97518904! Please tell me who you are, or i will call police catch you ah! =x

Alrights. that's all for today! Not forgetting Si Yu asking me to write she sucks. So here i go:

Si Yu Sucks, Si Yu Sucks (:
I so good right Si Yu? (:

Ciao Peoples!

Peace became cuter at 9:14 PM


The One.



Thomas Lee

Hit Counter



Little Words.

Live, Love, Laugh. Cherish what you have, or live a life of regret.

Life is like a game. You start off with zero experience, level up, and decide on the unique skills and qualities you possess. You will meet challenges along the way and some may work in your advantage or disadvantage in your quest to reach the summit. However, in this game there is no restart when you die.

Live your life to the fullest, make wise decisions and sound choices. If you made a wrong turn, a detour might bring you to discover something even more amazing, it's never too late. Don't move on in the wrong way, don't end the game with regrets. In this game, there is no replay button, you've only got one chance. For when you die, it's game over.

Tagbox



My Fellow Human Beings


♥Cuivasco FC
(My Soccer Club)






Archives