Today, Not a really good day.. ---xGUAIKIA, -XIAOCx3-, --xDREAMZ.
ALL 3 my fam members, sorry, idw cpl you 3. Don't hang on to me. Sorry. I am not worth. I am waiting for someone already.
Yes, -XIAOCx3- pissed me off today. big time. seriously, go reflect. i dun wish to say out what happened here.
Then next, stupid Jaslyn. Piss me off too -.- Ok, but we are alright now.
Stop hanging on like i said. time to let go.
Oh ya, Olivia and Jaslyn says i bathe very fast. Wanna know why? Cos, i use "Automatic Body Washing Machine"! I made it, only i have it (: Wanna try? You can use it at my house, but one thing to tell you, it have cameras all around it. haha. if you dun mind, you can come ^^
Nth much to write about.. Sent 10 smses out, asking who willing to watch movie with loner me, all busy -.- sad die. well, then headed home and here i am.. bored to death.
Ciaos.